ActivePython 188.8.131.52 is released
Tuesday, 24 January 2006
Originally uploaded by trento.
ActivePython 184.108.40.206 is out!
- Early support for Mac OS X for Intel platform (macosx-x86).
- Upgrade to PyWin32 build 207 on Windows/x86
- Upgrade Tkinter to Tcl/Tk 8.4.12
- Support for Windows/x64 (win64-x64). Note that PyWin32 has not been ported to 64-bit Windows so this build does not include PyWin32.
- Support for Linux/x86_64 (linux-x86_64)
- Fixed a problem on Mac OS X/PowerPC that unintentionally created a dependency on Fink for the "bz2" and "curses" extensions. (Thanks, Bob!)
- The Windows "debug libraries" package now allows installation into non-ActivePython Python installations of the same version. This was requested by Dave Abrahams for the Boost folks.
- Changed Intel 32-bit architecture platform name from "ix86" to "x86", changing package names for some ActivePython builds.
See the announcements for full details.